tisdag, april 04, 2006

I am a cinematographer

Test, test och test.
Jag vill verkligen gå och se Walk the line igen. Eller såvill jag bara høra lite Johnny Cash.

Go away from my window
Leave at your own chosen speed
I'm not the one you want, babe
I'm not the one you need
You say you're lookin' for someone
Who's never weak but always strong
To protect you and defend you
Whether you are right or wrong
Someone to open each and every door

But it ain't me babe
No, no, no, it ain't me babe
It ain't me you're lookin' for, babe

It ain't me babe - Johnny Cash

Vilket påminner mig om att jag faktiskt får låna grejer på biblioteket. Nu nær jag æntligen fått mitt pass.
Hurra før identifikation!


Eftermiddagens soundtrack:
  • Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - I am a cinematographer
  • The Knife - You take my breath away
  • Håkan Hellstrøm- Hatar att ælska dig eller ngt sånt

Inga kommentarer: